New to the workforce, or experienced in your field? RECL may have an opportunity for you. We are always looking for quality individuals to join our organization. Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Accessibility Compliance & Feedback: RECL will, upon request, consult with applicants with disabilities in order to determine if accommodations may be provided that are suitable and take into account applicants’ accessibility needs, where reasonable and practicable given the circumstances.
Current available positions:
ATTENTION: GRADUATE ENGINEERS & TECHNOLOGISTS
JUNIOR SITE SUPERINTENDENT
- Coordinate, manage and communicate with trade contractors ensuring quality of work, timely execution, and compliance with budget requirements;
- Resolve and manage technical, personnel and logistical problems;
- Maintain relationships with clients, owners and property management staff; and
- Ensure compliance with health & safety requirements.
- A working knowledge of drawings, specifications and scopes of work;
- Good knowledge of the construction laws, labour and H&S legislation in Ontario;
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, in English;
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project, and web based workspace platforms);
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Must be able to obtain facility access security clearance;
- An engineering or technology degree in a related field; and
- Experience in a construction environment is an asset.
Please submit your resume with references to: [email protected]