Ron Eastern Construction Ltd. (“RECL”) is a leading Canadian Construction Manager, Design-Builder, and General Contractor, based in Ottawa. Since its inception in 1958, RECL and its associate companies have been involved in a diverse range of difficult and high-profile projects. These projects include institutional, residential, heavy engineering, commercial, and industrial projects.
RECL takes pride in fostering a collaborative work environment, with continuous learning and growth opportunities. Mentoring and teaching, a flexible work environment and work/life balance are fundamental in our culture. We want team members to feel trusted, be invested, and enjoy their work.
Current Available Positions:
SITE SUPERINTENDENT – COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- Coordinate, manage and communicate with trade contractors ensuring quality of work, timely execution, and compliance with budget requirements;
- Resolve and manage technical, personnel and logistical problems;
- Maintain relationships with clients, owners and property management staff; and
- Ensure compliance with health & safety requirements.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a construction environment;
- A working knowledge of drawings, specifications and scopes of work;
- Good knowledge of the construction laws, labour and H&S legislation in Ontario;
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, in English;
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project, 3D modelling, and web based workspace platforms);
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Must be able to obtain facility access security clearance;
- An engineering or technology degree in a related field;
- Experience with Procore (construction management software) is an asset;
Salary Range and Benefits: Commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume with references to: [email protected]